Saturday, July 5, 2008

my foot!

IMPACT

this surge of fire and shock raced up by body.

suddenly, i was so hot... but all of my faculties were still with me. i moved the heavy piece from my foot and hobbled backward...

sweating... my eyes cannot see clearly... my eyes cannot stay open...

i lower myself to the floor

i am panting... so hot... can't see... sweating

my sister is here... she is trying to help

i dictate to her what to do

ice

aloe

i need to get off of the floor

cool towels

i settle down

we eat...

i had invited my mom over and planned to make a gingerbread pancake brunch... i didnt have a table for us to sit... so i decided to bring a really heavy one up from the basement...

i did

and i put it together. i asked my sister to help me turn it over... and then as we did, the leg set on my side fell onto my foot... so, now i am bed ridden...

ice

epsom

ice

ice

ice

No comments: